Join Our Rocketship
We’re on a mission to empower marketers to build apps without code
Senior Software Engineer
Who We Are:
Lumavate enables marketers to quickly create mobile apps that are easily accessible without an app store download. Our platform allows marketers to quickly build, test, and manage mobile apps that drive immediate results, all with no-coding required. We empower our customers to transform their mobile strategy.
What We Are Looking For:
We are a growing company looking to add to our Product Team. We are looking for a seasoned Software Engineer who loves creating excellent solutions for web-based mobile application challenges. We need a team-oriented individual who is also a highly motivated self-starter, possessing the confidence to own a project from beginning to end. We are a close knit team of hard working, intelligent, and innovative players who are collectively working to revolutionize the way brands do mobile. Our ideal candidate is energized by our fast-paced work environment and driven to make a difference for our customers through creative solutions and amazing code.
- We set the vision and you make it happen! You own the project from technical design to deployment, collaborating with other members of the team to ensure that you meet our goals for reusability, quality, and security.
- We do most of our engineering work in Angular and Python – we hope you’re comfortable with both or can become an expert quickly.
- Our team works 100% remotely using Slack messages and Zoom meetings to communicate. You should be comfortable using these tools for regular communication and collaboration.
- The web moves at a rapid pace – it’s important you have a good grasp of how the Internet works and have an eye out for new technologies that enhance our platform.
- 4+ Years designing, developing, debugging, and deploying systems in a SaaS-based environment
- Experience with StencilJS or Go is a plus.
- Experience with cloud engineering on AWS.
- Experience with Docker or other container development systems.
- Comfortable using Linux-based operating systems.
- Experience designing, building, maintaining, deploying, and troubleshooting microservice-based services using modern containerization and orchestration systems.
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science plus relevant job-related experience
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org