I’m absolutely thrilled to share our biggest product release EVER with all of you! It’s been months in the making and I’ve been trying to control my excitement about this launch since before the holidays. And trust me…that’s really hard for the former cheerleader in me. 📣
So..why am I so excited about this release? One simple reason. It’s all about empowering marketers to build apps without using a single line of code. Our vision is for a marketer to be able to whiteboard an idea for an app in the morning and then build and publish that same app later that afternoon using our platform. This release finally makes that possible and is only the beginning of what we have planned this year.
Here’s a few of the key highlights of what’s included in this release:
- Simplified App Designer. A slick new enhancement allows Studio users to drag and drop components to quickly change their app design and preview the changes immediately.
- Ionic Web Components + Lumavate Library. We’ve brought Ionic components into the Lumavate Library and made it so they can be easily customized using properties in the Studio.
- Lumavate Library x2. To enable marketing teams to build more faster, we’ve added numerous new components, including the ability to format rich text, create interactive images, turn on or off functionality in a live app based on date or time, and more.
- More Navigation Options. Studio users can choose from a variety of navigation styles that make the most sense for their app, targeted demographic, and maybe most importantly, their brand.
- Improved Branding Controls. Imagine a world where brand standards are never violated. In the Lumavate Studio, admins can ensure all apps are always, forever, without exception, utilizing the authorized brand colors and font.
- New Integrations. Marketers can incorporate their existing tech stack into their apps with integrations such as Drift, Vidyard, YouTube, Wistia, Twillio, AWS, and Cloudinary.
- Additional Starter Kits. Templates make things easier. Lumavate has expanded its line of Starter Kits to include apps covering the most in-demand use cases, such as content distribution, brand awareness, tradeshows, wayfinding, and surveys.
Check out the video below to learn even more of what’s included in this release!